THE HAMWIC EDUCATION TRUST
Sylvan Infant School is part of the Livingstone Road Primary Federation which is part of the multi-academy Hamwic Education Trust. At the Hamwic Education Trust we offer unique opportunities for those individuals that excel in education.
We aim to deliver an outstanding education to our pupils and to do so we must employ outstanding people.
We offer a training pathway for all employees including teachers, support staff and our middle and senior leaders.
Our staff have opportunities to work on cross phase projects and to work in other schools within the Trust in order to gain invaluable experience and enhance their skills.
Livingstone Primary Federation
Sylvan Infant & Branksome Heath Junior Schools
EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Class Teachers required from 1st September 2018
Teachers’ Pay scale
Permanent roles and a Fixed Term (Maternity cover) role
We are seeking to appoint outstanding practitioners with a passion for developing and inspiring a life-long love of learning in children to join our dedicated, friendly and highly motivated team.
We are looking for;
- Excellent team players who can demonstrate outstanding teaching skills
- Individuals who are creative, committed and passionate
- Teachers who can build positive relationships with children and adults
- Staff who are dedicated to making a real difference to the lives of children
- Staff who are committed and enthusiastic towards all areas of school life
We can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive environment where children are at the centre of all that we do
- The opportunity to work collaboratively across an Infant and Junior School providing opportunities to work across the primary phase
- A supportive leadership team who value work-life balance
- Continuous commitment to CPD through our Federation and Hamwic Education Trust
Should you wish to apply for this vacancy, please view the job description/person specification and complete an application form.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com If you need any other information or would like to visit our school site, please contact the Sylvan School Office on 01202 743064 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our websites; http://www.branksomeheath.co.uk to find out more about our friendly schools.
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 2 May 2018 (12 Noon)
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 9 May 2018
If you have not heard from our Federation within a week of the closing date, you have not been successful on this occasion; we thank you for the interest in our Federation.
All schools with the Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.