If you would like your child to start Reception in September 2017
Have a child in Year 2 who will be leaving Sylvan in July 2017
You will need to complete an application form by visiting www.poole.gov.uk/schooladmissions
Then click: applying for a school place at point of entry – (in How to apply for a school place then click Applying for a school place – at point of entry - as per example page below)
How to apply for a school place
- What year group would my child normally be in?
- Applying for a school place - at point of entry
- Applying for a school place - in year
- Applying for a maintained nursery place
- Admission to a Year Group different from that determined by Date of Birth
- Summer Born children
- In Year Admissions for Looked After Children (and previously Looked after Children)
The Borough of Poole are encouraging ALL parents to apply for a school place online.
The closing date for a school place application is midnight 15 January 2017.
Please again visit www.poole.gov.uk/schooladmissions for lots more useful information.
School Admissions 01202 261936 email: email@example.com
Our school admissions are dealt through the Borough of Poole School Admissions Team. They are based upstairs in the library in the Dolphin Centre in Poole.
Tel: 01202 261936
Children & Young Peoples Integrated Services
Their website is: Borough Admissions
Our Schools admissions policy can be found here: